I still haven’t found my camera, but I bought an adapter for my tripod that works with the backup camera, and looked up how to use the delay feature so I could get my hands into the picture. Now all I need to do is find the battery charger for it, so I can keep taking photos on it – fortunately my husband is off to the hardware store to buy new shelves to re-arrange our workshop. In the resulting
chaos improvement I am likely to find not only the missing charger but the lost camera itself.
These sample swatches were worked according to this pattern to show the increases on 4 grounds.
In this swatch I used RLI, k1, LLI for the knit-ish increase, and RLIp, p1, LLIp for the purl-ish increase
A right lifted increase, knit one, left lifted increase (RLI, k1, LLI) is worked all in one stitch. It makes a little hole, smaller than a yo. the two increased lines flow slide by side smoothly.
For this swatch, I used LLI, k1, RLI for the knit-ish increases, and LLIp, p1, RLIp for the purl-ish increases.
A LLI, k1, RLI involves 3 stitches, the first one you increase into, the central stitch, and the last one that you increase into. The increase lines definitely look triple.